Thursday, January 20, 2011

Soft/Hard

I started with a dress again, from Whippet & Buck for the Extend a Helping Hand Event.  These boots were one of the major scores from The Seasons Hunt.  The skin is from Glam Affair found at The Dressing Room.

Did you know that elikatira offers a variety pack of different color hair for one style for only 250L?!?  I didn't and got so excited when I found out and bought this variety pack of hair.  One black, two blondes, two browns, two reds and one white.  Now I don't have to stand in front of a hair display for 10 minutes trying to decide which color I want! lol!  Thanks elikatira!



Wearing:
Dress:  Whippet & Buck - Queensland Party Frock (Extend a Helping Hand Event)
Jacket: Mimikri - Leather Vest/Alexa
Necklace:  Lucas Lameth - Chakra Long Bead Necklace
Bracelet: Mandala - Sinra2 Bracelet Set/Female
Boots: AddiCt - Sora
Hair:  elikatria - Mood
Skin:  Glam Affair - Castalia (The Dressing Room)

Since I take the pic one day then post a day or two later, I keep forgetting to write down what poses I use, shame on me.  Hopefully I can remember next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment