Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nature

Ahhhh...fresh air, sunny skies, birds flying above and an outfit with some amazing items that have great textures and details.

I love Aoharu jackets! I haven't bought too many yet though. I go there and walk around in circles around the jacket section trying to decide which one to buy...wish I could just buy them all at once. I also love this fun faux fur skirt from Peqe. I just bought this belt at Swansong's 50% off sale. I added to my wedge shoe collection with these great wedge shoes from Ingenue and they are reasonably priced.



Wearing:
Jacket: Aoharu - Simple Jacket - Gray
Shirt: (fd) - Champagne Fog (part of a dress from Extend a Helping Hand Event)
Skirt: Peqe - Faux Fur
Belt: Swansong - Corset Belt (50% off sale)
Scarf: Maitreya - Long Scarf Champagne
Necklace: Mood - Athshe Silver
Shoes: Ingenue - Citron Maroon
Hair: elikatira - me Blonde 07
Skin: Atomic Bambi - Sara (50% off sale)

Three stores at Le Cirque, in one look!  I think I'm going to camp out there! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment