Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cleaning out the closet

A few new items...LOQ hair and Bubble leather jacket.  They both appeal to the rocker chic in me. \m/  I love the detail in the LOQ hair, with the separate hairbase on the sides and back makes the braids and wisps of hair really stand out.

Also, Sweetest Goodbye has some amazing new jackets (from Juicy Bomb's post).  I've never been to SG before and was so glad that I had walked around the store to find these cool shoes.


Wearing:
Jacket:  Bubble - Blue Leather
Top:  Emery - So F* Special
Jeans:  Baiastice - Piper - cold grey
Tights:  Baiastice - Lace - black
Shoes:  Sweetest Goodbye - Wonder Bird - green
Earrings:  Mandala - Sinra
Hair & Hairbase:  LOQ - Grappa Pieva
Skin:  LAQ - Tasha2
Poses:  1) Posies 2 & 3) MM (I have no idea, I think I got them free back in 09/10)

The past week I've spent cleaning and sorting my inventory.  I went from just over 12,000 items to just under 7,000 items...and I have to thank Bells Semyorka for posting her three part tut on "How to Clean your Inventory".  I followed it and it was extremely helpful.  I also took pics of all my poses for quick reference.  I didn't even realize that I have 125 poses...and it's hard to remember which is which pose, hence the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment