Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shadows 101

I started experimenting with shadows.  I came out from hiding from my house and while I was at Le Cirque I found (what i think) is a nice area for photos.

This outfit started with the dress.  Euphoria is having an End of Season Sale and I found this dress at The Secret Store and had to have it because it's called "Pretty Poppy".  My cat's name is Poppy. :)

Then I thought of going to Baiastice to get their new "Lotus Pumps" but I was running low on L's so I tped over to elikatira instead to buy the shoes I have on here.  Elikatira shoes are very reasonably priced and high quality.  I'll definitely be buying more shoes from elikatira.




Wearing:
Dress:  The Secret Store - Pretty Poppy
Shrug:  Mimikri - Luz Shrug Mud
Jewelry:  Lucas Lameth - Maya II Necklace and Earrings
Shoes:  elikatira - Move Pumps Navy
Hair:  Truth - Cindy
Skin:  Maverick Skins - Destiny Pale Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment