Friday, March 4, 2011

Attention, Ready...Shop!

Mimikri is having their First Clearout Sale (until 03/07).  I bought so much stuff!  I absolutely love Mimikri's style and construction of the clothes.  I'm definitely going back before it ends!

I finally spent the Ls on some Maitreya Gold shoes!  They are more costly than some shoes but completely worth it because the quality is impeccable.

I'm love the military inspired look.  Though, I'm thinking this is more aviator inspired.  I had so much fun taking these pics at The Mother Road...more pics posted on my Flickr page.



Wearing:
Jacket:  Mimikri - Leather Jacket/Serpent brown
Top:  Bang Bang - Puffy sleeve wrap shirt beige top
Pants:  Mimikri - Sequin Bloomers/Leggings
Scarf:  [Decoy] - Maya Scarf - Striped Glitter White
Bag:  :::B@R::: - Tina Brown (can't find SLurl)
Shoes:  Maitreya Gold - IXkin Golden-Duo
Hair:  [ATOMIC] - Hair_Fine Fix'ns - Brick
Skin:  -Belleza- Erika Med group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment