Thursday, February 3, 2011

Halt

CheerNo...cheer yes, cheer loudly!  After Chalice in Wonderland had posted about CheerNo on Sunday, I didn't hesistate to tp over there and have a look for myself.  I needed some chic edgy items and I got em...jacket, shoes and a skin!  I'm dying over the shoes, so unique and such great texture.  I bought one skin and it came with the skin in four variations, 10 different lipstick tattoos, two breast enhancers, and two pubic hair options.  There is CheerNo Femme for the ladies and Homme for the men.  So many great things to have in your inventory from CheerNo!

Also, these pants from Bang Bang are perfectly detailed.  And, I picked up a ton of great jewelry at the Finesmith Hunt, a little while back, but haven't had a chance to show any of it...here's two pieces. :)




Wearing:
Jacket:  CheerNo - Annie
Shoes:  CheerNo - Julia
Skin w/lipstick tattoo:  CheerNo - Belina fair/DB/Mu03, Lipstick 09/glossy
Shirt:  Emery - Mini Top #9
Pants:  Bang Bang - Laced baggy
Bracelet:  Finesmith - Kagami Bracelet
Necklace:  Finesmith - Ash collar
Hair:  LoQ Hairs - Espresso - Jet Black
HairBase:  INka - Black (can't find the SLurl)
Poses:  Everglow & Adorkable

Does anyone know how to get rid of the clear outlines around the shoes?  I tried blurring them out in my photo editor but they're cutting into my shadows, not liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment