Saturday, April 2, 2011

Around Town

My Saturday shopping outfit.  Oh, who am I kidding...everyday is a shopping day in SL! ;)


Love Donna Flora and B@R for their detailed jewelry and bags!!

Wearing:
Jacket:  mon tissu - Rockably Blazer - Navy
Top:  fri.day - Film.Crew - Phantom
Pants:  DCNY - from the Grand Re-Opening Exclusive Gift
Necklace:  Mood - d'Jango Mixed Metals
Ring:  Donna Flora - ZSAZSA ring tiger gold (from Pacific Crisis Fundraiser, ends April 10)
Bag:  B@R - Bellissima 09 Black
Shoes:  vive9 - PELAJE Pump in BloodRed
Hair: elikatira - Lasting - Brown 04
Skin:  Tuli - Eva/fair - 06 Hypnotic

Don't you hate when you've taken all your pictures, work on them in photoshop, then go to post them and notice something is wrong.  I'm not rezzed all the way in the close-up photo, shoulder and bag!  Grrrr!  I apologize, I should be fully rezzed to present these designers items in the best possible way.  That'll teach me to take pics at 2:00am when I'm all sleepy. :\

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! You look fab! And i need to check out that ring!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx moka! :) Yes, check out that ring. Donna Flora jewelry is amazing!

    ReplyDelete