Sunday, April 17, 2011

Floral Petals

SL Designers have been busy creating lovely spring items for us to enjoy!  Zaara has these beautiful tops.  If you buy one, the shirt and the flowers are the same colors but if you buy a three pack you can mix the colors, like I did with the pink and the blue.  Fishy Strawberry has this skirt it 9 different colors and the movement is so flowy and perfect.


I don't know when Caroline's released this jewelry but I had to have the set becaue it reminds me of (RL) Alexis Bittar jewelry I drool at Nordstrom.  Too expensive in RL so I can really enjoy this set in SL. :)

Annex has some amazing wedges and these are the incredibly detailed tassle suede wedges.  Perfection!

Tuli released a new skin, Sara, and she is gorgeous!  I think Tuli really works well with my shape.  I hope it will work well with yours too. :)
Wearing:
Top:  Zaara - Zayba cross top - sorbet top and sky flowers (Spring pack)
Skirt:  Fishy Strawberry - Aragon Skirt - White
Jewelry Set:  Caroline's - Anne Crystal Rose Set
Shoes:  ANNEX - Tassel Suede Booties - Light Blue
Hair:  Truth - Anya - chestnut
Skin:  Tuli - Sara / sunkissed - 05

No comments:

Post a Comment